About the role
At Verso Altima Group we are looking for a self-driven and independent software engineer with a great sense of teamwork and collaboration with other teammates. Situated in our Mostar office, primary focus in the role will be the development of new features and support for already existing applications, along with the design and implementation of new solutions. Also, software engineer will be a part of our Group’s development team with well-established guidelines and practices, who will collaborate with other teams to meet the targeted goals in a cooperative atmosphere in areas of Telco, E-commerce, and IoT (Internet of Things), among others.
What can you expect?
- An assigned mentor who will guide you through onboarding process and throughout your work and career.
- Individual 1 on 1 meetings with the team lead to continuously work on your career and professional goals.
- Flexible working hours and remote work arrangements.
- Follow global software development best practices.
- Being part of the integration projects including other cross-functional teams and areas (Internet of Things, networking, e-commerce) along with software development.
- Internal presentations and seminars to expand your knowledge, as well as attending conferences and certificates.
What do we expect from you?
- Be an independent member of the development team, able to implement, develop, integrate, and test technical and business aspects of software modules, deliverables, or parts of business support systems for telco operators, but also for other service and consumer industry service providers or other potential clients
- Supporting the whole lifecycle of software development, deliverables, or parts of business support systems.
- Providing L1/L2 support for Verso Altima modules and deliverables.
- Close collaboration with Zagreb’s development team
- Collaboration with Management Team, Support Team and other teams in the company
- Following industry trends and ensuring alignment across technology portfolios.
- Following development standards and guidelines established by the team
- Be a mentor to other junior members and openness to sharing knowledge.
- Organize or be part of educational trainings or workshops.
- Focused on the accomplishment of results and the company’s goals.
- Invest in personal growth.
- Highly motivated and persistent.
- Good self-organisation and planning abilities.
- Be apt to change of primary focus when necessary, based on management directions, project requirements, or business objectives
- Be a team player and proactively and freely discuss ideas or possible improvements.
- Advanced knowledge of Java, Spring Framework, and/or Java EE.
- Good knowledge of relational databases.
- Good knowledge of various software development processes.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming, design patterns and general best practices in development.
- Knowledge and experience designing automated (unit and integration) tests using well known Java frameworks.
- Proficient in both Windows and Linux OS.
- Clear and persuasive communication
- Medium level of proficiency in technical English language.
- 1-2 years of working experience, mostly in mentioned technologies.
Following expertise are nice to have, but not mandatory
- Familiarity with Typescript.
- Familiarity with Angular or similar JS framework.
Verso Altima Group is a business integrator internationally recognized in the software and networking business, IoT and digital transformation. We design, develop, implement, maintain and manage advanced ICT solutions. More than 170 customers in 50 countries have improved their businesses with the help of our professionals. Headquartered in Croatia with operations in five more countries we continuously strive toward business excellence.
If you want to be a member of our team of experts, send your resume to: email@example.com
VERSO ALTIMA d.o.o.