Become a part of the Verso Altima Group, joining as a Junior Java Programmer for Telco
We are looking for a Java Programmer for Telco (Junior) who will participate in activities: applications maintenance and development, telecom systems supporting, project documentation preparation, and providing customer support and education.
To become the part of the Verso Altima team, Java programmer should have knowledge of:
- Java programming language
- Knowledge of the principles of object-oriented programming
- Basic knowledge of working in the Linux operating system
- Willingness to travel abroad occasionally
- Good knowledge of English in speech and writing
- Communicativeness and propensity for teamwork.
What it’s like to work in the Verso Altima Group?
Java Programmer will have:
- An assigned mentor
- Flexible working conditions
- Work-life balance
- A “range” of benefits
- Opportunity for professional grow by participating in demanding development projects
- Continuous professional development and certification in accordance with the personal requirements and company needs
- Dynamic work in a team of experts
- Superior working conditions in a modern office.
More information is available in the Job Description: